Thursday, December 11, 2008

a defunct laptop + Rachel Vater

There will only be an uber mini post here today because...

Child #4 spilled an entire cup of water over the keyboard of my laptop.

Can you say fried?

Oy.

Oh? You wonder how I'm managing to post this?

Magic. Pure and simple. (Did no one tell you we hold our classes at Hogwarts?)

But would we, at the Class of 2k8, leave you postless on this glorious Thursday in December. Uh, no!

Go directly to Rachel Vater's blog. Rachel's my agent. She's a huge sweetheart, a tough negotiator and basically the type of person that makes you want to move to New York (even though they have nasty winters) so you can hang out together.

GO TO RACHEL VATER'S BLOG HERE. And, blush blush, she's blogging about me.

~Today's uber mini-post was brought to you by Barrie Summy, debut author of the humorous tween mystery I SO DON'T DO MYSTERIES. (Like you didn't know it was me!)

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

You pretty much Rock, Barrie. Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Teri

Lisa Schroeder said...

I loved that post by your agent!!! So sweet.