Thursday, January 24, 2008

Say Farewell to Lisa!



Thanks for spending some time with us this week, Lisa. Of course we'll see you again in the coming weeks...

But as your special week comes to a close, anything you'd like to say?

Thank YOU for letting me tell you about my book and for letting me gush about novels in verse. If you haven't read one before, and you read mine, please let me know what you think. I'd LOVE to hear from you! You can contact me through my website or visit me at my personal blog!

I also need to say thanks to those of you who have spread the news about my book in your own way. Being a debut author is hard. It can be especially hard for authors of books like mine, that are a little different, and may not get reviewed by any of the major review publications. Yeah, it takes a village to get it into the hands of teens!

If you are a librarian, a teacher, or even a teen with a lot of friends who would like to spread the word about my book, drop me a line through my website with your mailing address and I'd be happy to send you some bookmarks!

Finally, one of the exciting things the Class of 2k8 will be doing is making book trailers for each book. I thought you might enjoy seeing mine!



♥ Lisa

6 comments:

Debbie Reed Fischer said...

OMG, Lisa, that video is so powerful. I have chills!

Barrie said...

What a great book trailer! I enjoyed your week! See on livejournal!

Jenny Meyerhoff said...

Oh, Lisa, yours is the perfect example of a book that's going to have huge word of mouth passed from teen girl to romantic teen girl who loves a story that makes her feel what being in love is going to be like!

And I love the way the trailer evokes that.

Erin said...

Really nice trailer! The music and word choices were great.

Courtney said...

I loved seeing the trailer!

zu said...

Lisa, I so enjoyed going behind the scenes to learn about your book. And your video is absolutely haunting! I'm more excited than ever to read your novel. Zu