Saturday, January 26, 2008

Enter if you DARE!!!


It's time for the first ever 2k8 CONTEST!

Cool, right?

All you have to do is visit this link and follow the rules for our fabulous scavenger hunt!

You've got a shot at winning THREE AWESOME 2k8 titles from our "first semester"!

And nothing to lose but a few minutes of your time, which you were only going to waste trolling the web for sad and sorry tabloid shockers, anyway...

So enter to scavenge and win BOOKS instead.

(Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears will still be falling to pieces tomorrow! And besides, books are way better for you than celebrity gossip. No matter how addictive gossip may be...)

4 comments:

Em said...

What's the contest deadline? I'd love to post about it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I just finished attempting to send in my answers ... and it bounced back. (That was a Gmail account.) I did try it from a different account (Shaw) and it bounced back from there as well. It seems like there might be something twitchy on your end. Sigh ...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am having my emails to contest@classof2k8.com bounce back also (from yahoo mail). If you figure out what's up, please let us know :)

Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

The email issue has been taken care of! Please try again if you were unsuccessful the first time.
Thanks